|Dimensions||17 × 6 × 6 in|
Chevy HEI Billet Mechanical Advance Racing Distributor FC-3002B
The Chevy HEI Coil in Cap Distributor is a very popular design both on and off the track. It offers a simple, clean installation with very reliable operation.
Equipped with a high performance 5.8 Amp dwell limit HEI Module with conventional GM 4-pin configuration along with a performance wound coil to ensure maximum spark energy at all RPM levels. Both cap and rotor are molded in high quality 20% glass filled polyester (PBT) that offers both high impact and dielectric strength while resisting carbon tracking. The cap contacts are brass and the rotor spring is stainless steel for long term mechanical conductivity. The high output coil has a high 130:1 coil turns ratio.
The CNC machined aluminum housing with centerless ground shaft rides on extra long lower bronze Oil-Lite bushings for smooth operation at high RPMs and a long service life. The fully adjustable mechanical advance is welded to the top of the shaft for easy access and is plated to reduce friction and prevent corrosion for long term durability. The Melonized iron distributor drive gear ensures long service life.
- Fits Small and Big Block Chevy Applications except for Tall Deck or 348-409 (fixed height)
- 6061 T6 CNC Machined Aluminum Case with Machined Surface
- Adjustable Springs / Weights for Custom Mechanical Advance Curves
- Black HEI Style Cap with HEI Style Male Brass Terminals
- Comes complete with Cap, Rotor, Wire Retainer, High Performance HEI Module, Coil and Dust Cover
Be the first to review “Chevy HEI Billet Mechanical Advance Racing Distributor FC-3002B” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.